I don’t know about you, but I love nothing more than to travel and discover new places. A city break, a week in the sun or a ‘staycation’ - I’m not fussy! If you’ve come across my work before, you’ll know that it is heavily influenced by my travels and the places I’d love to visit someday.
But this year, like a lot of people, I’ve spent more time than usual daydreaming about my favourite destinations. The small matter of a global pandemic has pretty much put a stop to everyone’s travel plans and all we have are the happy memories of times spent on holiday, rather than the opportunity to make new ones.
If you know someone who is equally as travel-obsessed as I am, you may be wondering what to get them this Christmas, when the normal travel-related gifts just aren’t useful or relevant right now. But don’t worry - I’ve got you covered!
I’ve put together this Christmas Gift Guide, featuring gifts that capture the happy memories of our travels and allow for a little bit of daydreaming. Each item is sold by a lovely small business too, as they need all the support they can get right now.
- Porcelain Dutch Canal House Tea Light by Bonnie & Bell
- Any Map Personalised Candle by Kindred Fires
- Venice City Print by Kimberley Rose Studio
- Travel Memory Ceramic Box by Kate Charlton Ceramics
- Personalised Portuguese Style Photo Tile by The Drifting Bear Co
- Skyline City Necklaces by Eclectic Eccentricity